What is Gout?
Gout is a form of arthritis causing sudden burning pain, stiffness and/or swelling in joints especially big toe. If left untreated, it can cause major damage to ligaments, joints, tissues and tendons of the affected area.
This form of joint pain occurs in the big toe but can also attack foot, ankles, knees and otehr joints.
Gout is more prevalent in men.
Causes of Gout:
1. Increased levels of uric acid in the body
3. Drinking too much alcohol
4. Eating food rich in purines like meat, fish etc.
Signs and Symptoms of Gout:
1. Extreme tenderness in any joint especially big toe joint
2. Change in color of skin to red or purple
3. Stiffness of the joint
Treatment of Gout:
1. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs like Sallaki
2. Weight Management
3. Wearing footwear the supports the whole foot (see a Podiatrist for help)
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Rest the affected joint
Sallaki Dosage Recommendation for Gout:
Start with 1 Sallaki-600 tablets twice a day for 6-8 weeks
Follow up with Sallaki-400 tablets once a day until the symptoms subside.
Also massage the affected area with Sallaki cream or Oil for immediate relief in pain.
To order Sallaki, or for more details about Sallaki products, email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org