What is Ankylosing Spodylitis?
Ankylosing Spodylitis is a type of arthritis, inflammation of joints, which affects the spine.
It starts as a mild stiffness of the spine which is painful at times but grows into a full-fledged deformity if left untreated. There are many causes of Ankylosing Spodylitis like bad posture, genetics etc.
Signs and Symptoms of Ankylosing Spondylitis:
1. Pain and stiffness in the backbone
2. Overgrowth of bones leading to fusion of bones
3. Pain in tendons and ligaments
Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis:
There are no sure shot cures for Ankylosing Spondylitis but there are many ways to reduce the discomfort and improve function. There are 5 main ankylosing spondylitis cures:
1. Good posture
2. Anti-inflammatory drugs like Sallaki
3. Yoga (Some Yogic poses increase the flexibility of the spine)
4. Swimming and other exercises easy on the joints.
Sallaki Dosage Recommendation for Ankylosing Spondylitis:
Start with 2 Sallaki-600 tablets twice a day for 6-8 weeks
Follow up with Sallaki-400 tablets once a day until the symptoms subside.
Also massage the affected area with Sallaki Liniment for immediate relief in pain.
To order Sallaki, or for more details about Sallaki products, email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org